Saturday, October 8, 2011

I have some things i want to admit....

My car and room are a mess..

I take forever to eat. I am one of the girls that will actually eat at mcdonalds. I love barbecue chips.

I don't care about using public bathrooms.

I take forever to make turns especially left turns but sometimes but sometimes dang it quit honking I don't want to be in an accident!

I lose things a lot and forget stuff often. I am terrible at names.

I am terrible at directions and my gps sometimes frustrates me and i am not proud of the words that come out of my mouth .

I get self-conscious easily and find it hard to connect with people.

I get distracted and find it hard to find time for God.

I get lonely and want someone. I am moody and sometimes don't understand why

I overthink things way too much.

I hate it when people say things like give God 100% .

you need to be always happy

I don't feel God gave me peace about it and feeling God's will.

about witnessing to others..


Anyone have any similar thoughts or am I just crazy?

1 comment:

  1. You're not crazy :) Those are all fine and normal things to feel

    ReplyDelete