Saturday, April 18, 2009

When nobody else will listen

page  1 of a book called nobody else will listen a girls conversation with God . I feel like this a lot ( not that it's anyones fault ) - Marjorie Holmes 

Forgive me LORD but I'm coming to you because no one else will listen. Almost no one else will listen. Parents try to but they can't Most of the time they can't . So often they're not around when I need them. Pr they're too busy with their own affairs to listen. Or maybe they're scared to listen. 

My friends and I talk , we talk a lot, but they've got their own problems. None of them really listens. I prayed when I was just a little kid , God , prayers I've been taught. It was all very innocent and simple, like talking to Santa Claus .

 Well I'm not so innocent anymroe and it isn't simple any more.  It's real-very real , my need to talk to -someone . To seek help somewhere. And even if I never see you , never hear an answer , I know that you too are real.

 Now that I'm older I'm beginning to feel it , deep inside . Where it helps and where it hurts sometimes. You made the universe , you made the world. You made me. Me, with all these hopes and dreams and faults. You are listening. Day and night you are with me , listening.

 I can tell you how it is , in my own words now. You won't critisize, you won't be  shocked . You will listen. Thank you for listening to me God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment