Sunday, September 6, 2009

graduation poem

Normally It's poems I've written but this isn't the case I have to show you where I think I got my abilities.. he read it to me and kay at graduation and made me cry.

I try to come to terms
As time passes by
You've grown from child to woman
in the twinkling of my eye

Honor me as time goes past
When your talents you will try
As the road gets rough before you
Just say daddy yes i'll try

For trying gets you something
Even when you fail
the knowledge that you gain
May help you win as well.

When you fall down just get right up
dust off yet again
keep striving for the goal you want
have Jesus as a friend

Dear Jesus sure can help you out
So for his mercies cry
Honor him when I am glone
Say Jesus, Yes I'll try.

I know, awww right? :-D I love my daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment